Oppède, Samedi 13 Avril 2024, 16 °C , Ensoleillé
Mairie de Oppède dans le Vaucluse - Luberon 84

The castle

     

                        

Oppède Castle was built between the 11th and 13th centuries. It was progressively enlarged between the 14th and 16th centuries, first by the popes and then by the Barons of Oppède. One of the latter was Baron Jean Maynier, the first president of the Aix Parliament, who was responsible for the 1545 massacre of the Waldensians of Luberon. In 1731, an earthquake seriously damaged the building, which gradually began to be used as a source of stone. The Oppède Castle site is closed to visitors. Restoration work is currently being carried out by the ‘Association de sauvegarde de la forteresse du Vieil-Oppède’, which is working to save the site.

Nouveaux horaires bureau de poste


A compter du 16 avril 2024,

les horaires d'ouverture du bureau de Poste d'Oppède seront les suivants : 

Lundi  : fermé

Du mardi au vendredi : de 9h15 à 12h00

Samedi : de 9h00 à 12h00

Ce site utilise des cookies afin de mesurer la fréquentation du site, de vous proposer des contenus animés et interactifs et de partager du contenu sur les réseaux sociaux.
Personnaliser